In today’s world, mobile plays a vital role in each and everyone’s life. There are two types of connections when it comes to mobile. They are Prepaid and postpaid. In prepaid connections, the customer pays the money beforehand and gets the service according to the amount paid. However, postpaid connection is more like a land line connection. The customers use the service provided and pay the amount used, next month once the bill is released. There are many brands that provide postpaid mobile connection.
They are as Follows:
In this article, we are going to discuss about the ways to get the duplicate bill for the mobile connection. This duplicate bill is required in situations like when the customer looses the bill, mobile bill gets stolen, etc. Getting a duplicate bill is possible in all the brands, however, the procedure may slightly vary. Here we are discussing the ways for retrieving duplicate mobile bill for each brand.
Step by Step Procedure for Applying for a Duplicate Mobile Bill:
- You have to visit the official page of the Cellone network provider ‘http://www.cellone.in/’
- In this page, click on the Postpaid Duplicate Bill option.
- You will prompted to another page, where you will asked for the mobile number and Account number.
- Mention your 10-digit mobile number, without affixing any STD code in the beginning.
- Provide the Account number, by checking the previous month bills.
- Once you provide the details, you will be able to download, print or view, you duplicate mobile bills.
- For Idea network provider, you have to login in the following link:
- If you are a ‘New User’, you have to register, by providing your mobile number.
- Once you login to you account, you can click on My Postpaid and from there navigate to My Bills. You can view last 3 bills of your mobile connection.
- For receiving hard copy of the bill, you have to call the customer care number ‘198’ and duplicate bill will be dispatched to the address provided.
- Visit the official page of the TATA mobile by clicking on ‘http://www.tataindicom.com/en-in’
- In this page, click on ‘My Account’ and if you are a New User you need to register else you can login with your Mobile number and password.
- Once you login, you will be able to retrieve your mobile bill. You can download the bill and take a print out of the same.
- You can call your customer care number by dialing *222 and follow the voice command to know your bill amount.
- Visit the official page of Reliance network, by clicking the below link
- You can login to your account, if you are a registered user, else register in the website.
- Once you login, you will be able to view your monthly bills and also you can take a print out of the same.
- In addition to this, you can send an SMS ‘BILLED’, to 51234 and you will receive your bill amount to your mobile number.
- Visit the official page of the aircel service provider, by clicking the below link:
- You can select the options mobile number and enter the mobile number in the column provided below.
- Once you provide the number, select for the service ‘Pay Bill’.
- You will find an option near the amount column, ‘Know Your bill’. Click on the option to know the bill amount of your mobile number.
- If you are receiving your bill through your email, you can mail to the customer care id, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, by providing the reason for requesting the duplicate bill. Once sent you will again receive the bill in your mailbox
- You can also visit the official website of the service provider and register if you are a first time user or login to your account.
- Once that is done, you can view the current bill and your previous bills of your mobile number.
- You can download and make a copy of this bill for future reference.
- You can make a call to the customer care toll free numbers, ‘121, 543219’, for getting the details of your current and previous bills.
- You can also visit the nearest service center, in order to receive the bill details.
- Including these, you can also register in the official website and login with the Mobile number and password, to get to know about the current and previous bills.
- Including this, there is also app for all the Network providers and using which you can easily find the bill amount, usage, payment status and previous bill details, with the help of which you can make the payment through the app itself.